AGREE, domiciled in Avenida Antonio Miró Quesada No. 425 (former Juan de Aliaga), Magdalena del Mar, Lima, Peru, does hereby receive from the owner of the personal data (hereinafter referred to as THE USER) this declaration of consent for the processing of his/her personal data. Such consent is given under the following terms and conditions:
AGREE develops its policy of processing personal data in compliance with Act No. 29733 - Personal Data Protection Act, its Regulations, Supreme Decree No. 003-2013-JUS and other complementary provisions.
This website gathers the personal information provided by THE USER in our contact forms, or other online activities online such as comments on the blog and/or questions about the services.The information requested from THE USER is basic contact information and includes: name and surname, e-mail, cell phone or telephone and workplace.
When collecting personal data, AGREE complies with the following:
2. Personal data will be collected for a specific, explicit and lawful purpose: to schedule an appointment, seek professional consultation or manage the comments provided by THE USER to the AGREE publications. The personal data will allow AGREE to later contact THE USER in order to reply to his/her queries and requests.
3. The personal data provided to AGREE by THE USER will only be managed by AGREE staff who need to know this information in order to reply to the queries and requirements. Information will not be disclosed to third parties, unless permitted by law or required by court order.
4. The treatment of THE USER’s personal data by AGREE will be adequate and relevant, it will not serve other purposes than those for which they were collected.
5. The security of THE USER’s personal data will be ensured; such data will be safeguarded only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing, and in no case it will exceed two (2) years after the data was provided.
6. AGREE will adopt technical, managerial and legal measures necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of THE USER’s personal data collected on the website.
7. The USER who has provided his/her personal data to AGREE can contact it in order to exercise his/her right to information, access, update, inclusion, rectification and deletion, as well as to any other established in the current Peruvian legislation. In such a case, THE USER can submit his/her request (through any means that evidence the delivery and reception) to the following address: Avenida Antonio Miró Quesada No. 425 (former Juan de Aliaga), Magdalena del Mar, to the attention of AGREE, or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, specifying your data, proving your identity and the explaining the reasons for your request.
8. THE USER’s personal data will be stored in a data bank and will be processed in order to carry out the purposes set forth herein.
AGREE owns all intellectual property on this website, as well as the materials and information (including, but not limited to copyright, articles, designs, trademarks). copyright, artículos, diseños, marcas), es de propiedad de AGREE.